Saturday, June 11, 2011

Emmas Throw Back Thursday Episode 196

I'm so exited this was such a fun challenge.
The rules where to use any "Cricut Lite cartridge" and add "Bling" somewhere on the project.
This card is 4 1/2 inches and was pieced together on my gypsy
I used the Playtime Cricut Lite cart-boy and flag
Peachy keen Tinnie Totters Faces
Stamp-summer (I think came from Jo-Anns)
Stickles green, yellow,  and a variety of rhinestones and of course what is a project without buttons and yarn. Paper all came out of my scrap bucket! Love it!
Thanks for stopping by and looking.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks really great. Thank you for joining us over at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at MCT Throwback Thursday challenge.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card...very vibrant. FABULOUS job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete