Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Episode 312

This is my entry for My Creative Times Throwback Thursday Bug's Theme Challenge! Episode 312
Challenge rules, use an older cart and create a project of your choice with a bug!
This is what I came up with, isn't it bee-u-tiful! HeHeHe.
This dooring hanger was made with-
Create a Critter cart - little bee with red wings
Spring Holiday Cards cart for the the little box and bee cut on front
Papers -scrap pieces and K&Company Valentine pack from JoAnns
Finishing touch was a darling little tag made with a die and stamp from My Creative Times Teeny Tag Greetings!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do:)

2 comments:

  1. Debbie ~ this is ADORABLE! What a cute way to use the teeny tags! BEAUTIFUL job! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time ~ Throwback Thursday!

    Thank you for the sweet comments about the wreath. Oh I saw the instructions in a magazine at Christmas... Women's Day December 2011. They used a circle but I thought why not a heart! Google coffee filter wreath and I am sure there will be something there. If not let me know and I will try to copy the instructions. It was sooo easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! I love the ribbons and the papers (not to mention the awesome embossing). This turned out BEAUTIFUL! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete