Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shape card Sunday!

Very first "Shape Card Sunday" challenge
 at LiveloveandSCRAP! Here is my entry for this fun challenge! Theme was to make a Snowman shape card for this week.
I used :
Doodlecharms cartridge for the Snowman pg. 82- welding the shadow shapes together for the base and cut at 4.5" next using the  Shift button cut out the base snowman without arms and blacked out the little face and nose on my gypsy. The hat and mittens and snowflakes were cut out from the Winter Woodland cartridge pg. 48 and 49 sized to fit fit head and arms. Added some sparkling Stickles and little blue gems to the snowflakes, and little black gems for his buttons.  Scarf is a piece of scrap ribbom and frayed at the ends. The cutie patootie face is from PK stamp set Happy Lashes, isn't he simply adorable! The sentiment is from MCT(My Creative Time ) mixed Holiday Sentiments.
Thanks for looking!
Debbie :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stinkin goodness Debbie!!! What an adorable snowman...soooo cute!!! LOVE the hat and mittens!!! Thanks SOOO much for playing along in my very first challenge...it means sooo much!!! I hope you will be back next Sunday too...I decided to do them every other Sunday =)

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete