Sunday, September 8, 2013

CardzTV Go to the Galz challenge # 35
"Celebrate the Harvest"

create a card, layout, or craft project that Celebrate the Summer Harvest!

This Blue Ribbon winner "Apple Pie" is my entry for this challenge!

This simple card was made with all scraps from my buckets.
Apples and the darling jar are from MCT time dies and stamps along with  the scalloped stiched die and sentiment .
The lattice is from EK sucess punch.
Added a little red twine from Targets$1 bin last years purchase.

Thank you for the fun Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Cute card--love that jar with the adorable twine! Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I like your jar full of apples...soo cute! And that little emblem is to die for. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love what you did with the apples in the jar!!! just adorable! Thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO CUTE,Such a SWEET card, AWESOME job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love anything with jars!

    Thanks for joining the Cardztv Go to Galz
    Challenge team as we Celebrate the Harvest.

    Mimi - Cardztv Design Team
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete