Thursday, March 13, 2014

MCT Monochromatic challenge


I made a fun project with a little book box project that I came across on you-tube.
This is the front of my little box with multiple shades of blues.

Here are 4 A-2 size cards
Here is a close up of the cards, each one is a little different.
 and finally here is the inside of my book box


This was so fun to make! Here is a list of the supplied used,
Christmas book box came from Lynda's Quiet Time-  http://stampingdoc.blogspot.com      ( posted Nov 8, 2008)
Papers are Graphic 45 6x6 patterns & solids
Recollections- blues
Swiss Dot Cuddlebug folder
Fiskers paper crimper, and scallop punch
MCT Stitched Umbrella die
MCT  I'm here for you Rain or Shine sentiment set
MCT Stitched cartoon
MCT cartoon cloud background stamp
We R Memory keepers envelope punchboard

Thank for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment